Tire and Wheel
Protect Yourself from the Hazards of the Road
The Road Hazard Tire & Wheel protection program provides coverage to the only part of your vehicle that touches the road and the only part that is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. As you drive down the road each day you face hazards that can cause damage to your car's tires and wheels. Protect yourself and your wallet from the unexpected cost of repairs. You will also receive the benefit of emergency roadside assistance 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Coverage Includes:
- Tires - In the event your tires become damaged as a result of road hazards such as, metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts, and more, we will pay to repair or, if not repairable, replace your damaged tires.
- Wheels - In addition, if your wheel is also damaged due to a road hazard, and can not seal air after the tire was repaired or replaced, the cost to repair or replace your wheel is also covered.
- Mounting, Balancing, Valve Stems and Taxes - The costs for mounting, balancing, valve stems and applicable taxes are also covered in conjunction with a covered repair.
- Emergency Roadside Service - For emergency roadside assistance, simply call our toll-free number, 800-831-6870, for emergency services such as those listed below. Plus, there's no need to worry about having cash on hand. You just sign and drive.
- Towing - If your car won't go, our service providers will get your car safely to a dealership or repair facility.
- Battery Service - No jumper cables; no problem. If your vehicle's battery is dead, the service driver will jumpstart your vehicle. If they are unable to get your car started, towing assistance will be provided.
- Flat Tire Assistance - The service driver will install your spare tire for you. If no spare is available, towing services will be provided.
- Gas and Fluid Delivery - An emergency supply of fuel, oil, or water will be delivered at no additional cost.
- Lockout or Frozen Lock - Assistance in opening frozen or locked doors will be provided.
- Concierge Service - The service provider will also assist you with phone calls.
Additional Program Features Include:
- No Deductible
- No maximum number of occurrences
- No mileage limitations
- All vehicle tires are covered for as long as they have at least 3/32" of tread at the time of damage
- Transferable to the next vehicle owner
- 1 to 5 year terms available
*This information is a general overview of the Road Hazard Tire & Wheel protection. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Please contact us for a complete description of coverage.